Patented Non-Stick Heaters
Heatron developed and patented the original Non-Stick coating for cartridge heaters. This revolutionary, cost effective coating eliminates expenses related to the seizing of heaters in molds.
- Revolutionary improvement in cartridge heater technology. Eliminates costly heater removal downtime.
- Exclusive Heatron formulation is factory applied and eliminates the time consuming and messy process of applying release agents before installation.
- Non-Stick coating is specially bonded to heater sheath. Resists scraping, unlike other anti-seize compounds.
- Non-Stick coating improves heat transfer. Extends heater life.
- Patented process provides non-stick protection at high temperatures up to 1200°F.
- Higher watt density capabilities. Longer life at less cost than “split sheath” type cartridge heaters.
- Non-Stick cartridge heaters fit the same hole sizes required for standard heater cartridges.
- Special diameter bores not required.
- US Patent No. 5, 136, 143 Canadian Patent No. 2071024