Semiconductor Heaters — Breakthrough to Higher . . . More Stable Semiconductor Manufacturing Temperatures
There has been a steady increase in the demand for higher temperatures in semiconductor manufacturing, semiconductor processing, and also a need for holding those temperatures at a constant temperature.
Heatron has developed a heater that is the answer to these problems with higher temperatures than are available from other types of heaters used in Semiconductor processing.
Heatron’s Polymax heaters are the answer to these problems, achieving higher temperatures as high as 260° C. Polymax’s, all polyimide technology is an ideal compliment to Heatron’s Thick Film on Metal (SS or Aluminum), Ceramic, or Aluminum Nitride substrates.
Heatron Polymax All-Polyimide heating is a cost-effective heating system for semiconductor manufacturing that reaches higher temperatures, as well as stable control, faster heat up times. of temperatures improving the semiconductor manufacturing process.
- PolyMax is engineered to provide stable temperatuers up to 260° C in a high-quality flexible heater, enabling the new generation of semiconductor processing.
- Provides a proprietary Heatron design for precise wattage distribution, leading to exceptionally uniform temperatures across the entire surface.
- Allows bonding of the heater to the manufacturing equipment entirely without adhesive, eliminating outgassing and the “swimming” of traces that’s typical of convintional adhesives at these high temperatures.
- Enhanced heat transfer, faster heat-up times while reducing power consumption.
- Extending lifetime and reliability of the heater assembly.
- Eliminates the need for secondary adhesives and clamping systems.
Heatron’s PolyMax revolutionizes semiconductor processing.
Ask a Heatron representative how it’ll change your semiconductor manufacturing process.
Filed under: Semiconductor heater