All-Polyimide Heating Elements
Heatron’s All-Polyimide Heating Elements are ideal for applications requiring low out gassing, operating in extreme environments, or where space and weight are limited. The flexible and thin material have high dielectric strength and excellent dimensional stability for higher watt density and temperature applications, while providing lower operating costs and increased throughput. Advance circuit imaging and printing, combined with chemical etching, allows designers the flexibility to distribute wattage and create multiple heat patterns within a single heater.
- Very thin heating for very small sizes.
- Superior tensile strength and tear resistance.
- Low out gassing.
- High dielectric strength.
- Flexible circuit design.
- Precise heat distribution.
- Elimination of edge loss due to compensation using distributed wattage.
- Resistant to most radiation, chemicals, and solvents.
- Ideal for extreme temperature environments.
- Multiple layers possible.
Our team of engineers is ready to work with you towards bringing your ideas to life. Contact Us today with any questions or to begin the process!