Specialty Heating Elements
Integrated heat sink for fast heat dispersion and longer life. Quickly diffuse heat while maintaining a lower sheath temperature in closed environments by maximizing the heater’s surface area in contact with the air. Heatron’s hybrid heater is ideal for fast heat dispersion using forced convection. Contact Heatron for a design consultation to select the right set of options for your application.
- UL E91597 (UL 499)
- CSA LR66355-1 (CSA-C22.2)
- TUV* EN60335-1/A11 and EN61010-1A2
* This approval gives Heatron the option of CE marking. Heatron offers an extensive UL option list and builds to UL 6061/IEC-60601 standard.
- Sheath: 304 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, Incoloy®
- Lead Exit: straight, right angle, elbow, double ended
- Lead Wire: fiberglass, silicone, Teflon®, straight pins
- Outer Jacket: stainless steel braid, stainless steel cable, strain relief spring, silicone, fiberglass, steatite ceramic beads
- End Seal: mica, ceramic, silicone, Teflon®, epoxy
- Fittings: silicone rubber overmold, post terminal, UL listed plug, conduit box
- Lead: crimped on, swaged in, no-heat extension
Insulation and heater materials available with UL, CSA or Mil Spec recognition.
Value Added Controls
- Controlled Heat Profile: custom distributed wattage heat profile
- Over-temperature controls: internal thermostats, thermal fuses and temperature sensors
- Internal thermocouple: type and location is design specified
- Low leakage current
- Dual voltage
- Dual wattage
- Ground wires
- Three phase power
- Centerless grinding
- Special marks and labeling
Nominal Diameter (in.)
Nominal Diameter (mm)
Download brochure for details.
Maximum Length (in.)
Maximum Length (mm)
- Amperage data determined by current capability or internal parts and lead wire. Contact Heatron for specifications beyond range given.
- Wattage is a function of voltage and added controls. Find wattage maximums and minimums in the downloadable brochure. Contact Heatron for specifications beyond those listed in brochure.
- Medical: molecular diagnostics, incubators
- Industrial: forced air heating, land remediation