Immersion Cartridge Heating Elements
Water, water-soluble and low viscosity fluid heater. Compact immersion cartridge heaters are designed for minimal assembly and ease of service in the field. With smaller fittings than tubular versions, tight spaces won’t pose a problem for these high performance immersion cartridge heaters. Contact Heatron for a design consultation to select the right set of options for your application.
- UL E91597 (UL 499)
- CSA LR66355-1 (CSA-C22.2)
- TUV* EN60335-1/A11 and EN61010-1A2
* This approval gives Heatron the option of CE marking. Heatron offers an extensive UL option list and builds to UL 6061/IEC-60601 standard.
- Sheath: 304 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, Incoloy®
- Lead Exit: straight, right angle, elbow, double ended, bent radius
- Lead Wire: fiberglass, silicone, Teflon®, Teflon® high amperage, straight pins
- Outer Jacket: stainless steel braid, stainless steel cable, strain relief spring, silicone, fiberglass, steatite ceramic beads
- End Seal: mica, ceramic, silicone, Teflon®, epoxy
- Fittings: silicone rubber overmold, post terminal, UL listed plug, bolt heater, conduit box
- Mountings: threaded fittings, locating ring, flange
- Lead: crimped on, swaged in, no-heat extension
- Special Coatings: non-stick, electropolish, passivation
Insulation and heater materials available with UL, CSA or Mil Spec recognition.
Value Added Controls
- Controlled Heat Profile: custom distributed wattage heat profile
- Over-temperature controls: internal thermostats, thermal fuses and temperature sensors
- Internal thermocouple: type and location is design specified
- Low leakage current
- Dual voltage
- Dual wattage
- Ground wires
- Three phase power
- Special marks and labeling
Nominal Diameter (in.)
Nominal Diameter (mm)
Download brochure for details.
Maximum Length (in.)
Maximum Length (mm)
- Amperage data determined by current capability or internal parts and lead wire. Contact Heatron for specifications beyond range given.
- Wattage is a function of voltage and added controls. Find wattage maximums and minimums in the downloadable brochure. Contact Heatron for specifications beyond those listed in brochure.
- Medical: fluid warming, vaporization, laboratory equipment
- Industrial: plastics processing, food processing, water treatment, preheating equipment