High Density Cartridge Heating Elements
Heatron high density cartridge heatering elements excel in performance and durability. Using value-added controls, specialized coatings and finishes, and optimized design, Heatron creates the right balance of performance and features to meet your specification and budget requirements. Contact Heatron for a design consultation to select the right set of options for your application.
- More options for higher performance heaters
- Internal thermostats, thermal fuses, thermocouples and temperature sensors
- Non-Stick Coating
- Controlled Heat Profile
- Electropolish and passivation
- UL E91597 (UL 499)
- CSA LR66355-1 (CSA-C22.2)
- TUV* EN60335-1/A11 and EN61010-1A2
* This approval gives Heatron the option of CE marking. Heatron offers an extensive UL option list and builds to UL 6061/IEC-60601 standard.
- Sheath: 304 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, Incoloy®
- Lead Exit: straight, right angle, elbow, double ended, bent radius
- Lead Wire: fiberglass, silicone, Teflon®, Teflon® high amperage, straight pins
- Outer Jacket: stainless steel braid, stainless steel cable, strain relief spring, silicone, fiberglass, steatite ceramic beads
- End Seal: mica, ceramic, silicone, Teflon®, epoxy
- Fittings: silicone rubber overmold, post terminal, UL listed plug, bolt heater, conduit box
- Mountings: threaded fittings, locating ring, flange
- Lead: crimped on, swaged in, no-heat extension
- Special Coatings: non-stick, electropolish, passivation
Insulation and heater materials available with UL, CSA or Mil Spec recognition.
Value Added Controls
- Controlled Heat Profile: custom distributed wattage heat profile
- Over-temperature controls: internal thermostats, thermal fuses and temperature sensors
- Internal thermocouple: type and location is design specified
- Low leakage current
- Dual voltage
- Dual wattage
- Ground wires
- Three phase power
- Centerless grinding
- Special marks and labeling
Silicone Etch Foil Heaters
Efficient. Reliable. Flexible. Combine the structural stability and flexibility of silicone rubber with the precise heating controls of etched foil, and you get Heatron's silicone etch foil heaters. The high-strength fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber housing can be vulcanized to conform to the contours of diversely shaped parts. Flexible silicone rubber heaters offer up to twice the wattage of wire wound options.
Silicone Wire Wound Heaters
Rugged. Reliable. Accurate. High-strength fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber gives the wire wound heater dimensional stability without sacrificing flexibility. Moisture and chemical resistant, HEATFLEX can be vulcanized to conform to the contours of irregularly shaped parts, equipping our wire wound heating elements with the exceptional ability to fit over your custom component and follow compound curves.
Nominal Diameter (in.)
Nominal Diameter (mm)
Download brochure for details.
Max. Length (in.)
Max. Length (mm)
- Amperage data determined by current capability or internal parts and lead wire. Contact Heatron for specifications beyond range given.
- Wattage is a function of voltage and added controls. Find wattage maximums and minimums in the downloadable brochure. Contact Heatron for specifications beyond those listed in brochure.
- Aviation: galley equipment, water heaters
- Medical: dialysis, sterilization, blood analyzers, nebulizers, blood and fluid warmers, vaporization, termperature therapy, chemical processing
- Industrial: packaging equipment, hole punches, hot stamps, braking resistors, molding and extrusion equipment, construction material warming
- Telecommunications: deicing, enclosure heaters
- Transportation: oil/block heater, air dryers, pitot tube heaters
- Food Service: steamers, dish warmers