Heatron has the right solutions for pump or gas line heating needs: from the gas cabinet to heated delivery lines, Heatron offers a complete line of heating solutions for semiconductor process equipment applications.
All of our heating solutions are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality standards to ensure the fit and functionality you require. Our quality, design flexibility, dedication to product innovation, and steadfast attention to customer needs have earned us a leadership position in the global market.
Heatron heating solutions are designed and manufactured in the USA.
Innovative Heater Design
Our flexible heaters include products for gas line, fore line and exhaust line applications from gas cabinets to scrubbers. The addition of high-tech silicone sponge insulators can create powerful custom heaters that deliver heat evenly to the most complex forms, eliminating cold spots that result in condensation or particle build-up.
Heatron's insulated gas line heaters have an operating temperature range of 150°C to 200°C with a V0 flammability rating, depending on material and configuration options.
- Silicone Rubber Foam is ideal for heater insulation on valves, filters, mass flow controls and other components that have complex geometries.
- Formed Silicone Rubber is ideal for straight tees, elbows (including radius, butt-weld and flanged style), and less complex 3-D shapes in vacuum components.
- DuPont™ Kapton® Polyimide Film and All-Polyimide deliver more heat than conventional heaters with operating temperatures up to 260°C.
All Heatron modular gas line heaters meet strict SEMI S2-93 safety requirements.
Looking for something a little more robust?
Thick Film heater technology creates new opportunities for semiconductor manufacturers as one of the most advanced heaters on the market. Heatron's Thick Film heaters are capable of reaching 1000°C, with minimal outgassing and precision performance control. Faster heat cycling makes thick film technology an excellent option for semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Ask us about Thick Film options for wafer-chuck heaters, burn-in-boards and other high-temperature applications.
World-Class Custom Engineering Services
Bring your project specifications to Heatron and we'll work with you to create the right technology to meet your cost and performance requirements. Adding Heatron expertise to your development team ensures that thermal management issues are handled quickly, without delay in product development timelines.
Heatron is a responsive, innovative and valued leader in the design, integration and production of heating systems for semiconductor equipment. We’re committed to delivering the highest quality semiconductor heaters to our customers.
Ceramic Core Aluminum Nitride (AlN)
- High-temperature heater up to 1000°C
- Excellent thermal conductivity and uniformity.
- Hard, dense, non-porous, high purity substrate.
- Superior moisture and chemical resistance.
- Excellent size and shape capability.
- Precise, repeatable pattern and distributed wattage.
DuPont™ Kapton® Polyimide Film & all-Polyimide Etch Foil Heaters
Ultra Thin. Low Mass. DuPont™ Kapton® Polyimide Film and All-Polyimide flexible etched foil heaters are ideal for applications requiring low outgassing, operating in extreme environments or where space and weight allowances are limited. The material has high dielectric strength and excellent dimensional stability for higher watt density and temperature applications, while providing lower operating costs and increased throughput.
- Very thin
- Superior tensile strength
- Low outgassing
- High dielectric strength
- Flexible circuit design
- Precise heat distribution
- Ideal for extreme temperature environments
Silicone Wire Wound Heaters
Rugged. Reliable. Accurate. High-strength fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber gives the wire wound heater dimensional stability without sacrificing flexibility. Moisture and chemical resistant, HEATFLEX can be vulcanized to conform to the contours of irregularly shaped parts, equipping our wire wound heating elements with the exceptional ability to fit over your custom component and follow compound curves.
- High watt densities
- Excellent repeatability
- Better choice for high flex applications
- Flexible heaters adapt to contoured surfaces with ease
- Freeze protection and condensation prevention
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Economically facilitates high resistance applications and heater sizes not lending themselves to the etching process
- Global agency approvals: UL, CSA, TUV on most configurations.